Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Getting like Grandma & Grandad’s tea party’s :rofl:

Such a shame Roger’s girl is so shy of the cameras…she is such a beauty, beautiful face and a fabulous figure.
Wouldn’t it be good if her and Debby suddenly cut loose and got naked and fucked by everyone…that would improve the ratings on this apartment . :smiley:

That only happens in fantasy land not here pal :rofl:

the answer is easier than you think just a little click of the mouse or a little pressure with your finger on your phone to change apartments…

The record stuck in the groove is it? :rofl:

Fantasy land is Shana ringing my doorbell dressed in a basque and stockings…

Only in your dreams eh :heart_eyes:

That boring even Henry’s pissed off :rofl:

Gibt es Sex Szenen von debbie hier ?

There is new couple at Mira and Henry’s apartment who are they???

This looks like your parents version of hanging with friends

Why don’t you stop and write only in the topic indira and kostja…so you are happier…anziche criticize henry and mira every day…

2 Likes

the king is dead myfriend his days are gone :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

patience I also like people after his days are over…

anyway instead of criticizing everyday…if you like someone you can always watch their videos in the archive if you have a subscription…there are thousands of videos has you the choice… :wink:

Who is that nice fair black haired lady with the two braids at the back of her head again? I have seen her name before, but I just can not quite remember it? What is her name again? :slight_smile:

andre65 change the record my friend , we know you like him :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

At Mira & Henrys Apartment then, of course. :slight_smile:

I think that is Lana :grinning:

1 Like