Mira & Henry (Part 1)

piss artist :laughing:

realist expert

He got these people in too up his views, he got us hoping we see something, but we know the answer to that

1 Like

Members will soon learn it’s a waste of time watching now.
It’s not good when they get views for fuckall :laughing:

Forgot that one, must be number one now :laughing:

Thought it was funny Rogers girlfriend showering in bra and pants yet still kept them on when she got out with them soaking wet.
Must be relying on body heat to dry them out :laughing:
Even when she was showering he was in there blocking the view all the time :laughing:

Why do M&H bother being participants they are obviously making their dosh from all the Apts.they manage.Of course Henry maybe needs the buzz of being watched i dunno.

1 Like

Oohh look, the mad monk pouring a beer,early start :laughing:

Last December I used to have my phone on this site at work, volume off. Wither it was newbie Elisha screaming while being finger fucked with a blue glove, or Mikl fucking her next to an amused Kostja, to whatever sexy guests appeared at M&M and H&M parties, something sexy always happened. Between October 2021 and March 2022, sex parties seemed like the norm

Corona bedingt !

That Roger guy must be insecure, cause everytime I see him on here he is always hanging on the redheaded girl. He won’t even let her bathe alone

Snoopy might get confused

OMG Paul and Debbie arrived now, more of the useless lot except when eating :laughing:

1 Like

What a great pairing, Roger & Paul, they will eat them out of house and home :laughing:

The champions of do nothing couples :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Debbies in there first before it’s all gone :laughing:

Going to be another waste off time night . Nothing going to happen here again , getting the normal now lots off people and nothing , even Henry doesnt try as much since being rebuffed by so meny over the last couple of mounths . Think they have lost what they used to have

Looking at the people here …All you got to look forward to is binge _____ing, binge eating and mole sex.
Think I’ll go elsewhere.

tjr les même invité de merde …

The only time anything happens now is out off sight in the srcret room

1 Like