Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Wash, rinse and repeat

5 Likes

The beautiful Artura turned up with Felix…not for the first time!!

1 Like

Artura keeps her promise… :heart_eyes:

@Artura nice to see you again… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

3 Likes

Good to see Artura… I love curvy girls.

3 Likes

Oh yes, it’s great to see Artura again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

@Artura

Nice to see you together with Felix.

9 Likes

Great to see you again @Artura :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

2 Likes

A year ago H&M had enough tenants/ friends to have 6-8 person orgies, and they had a nice one in January and February. Right now, not so much

1 Like

@jabbath1987

Apartment cleaning is pending, Mira insisted on her red panties. :laughing:

1 Like

Sexy undies on Aldila

2 Likes

is that voices i hear in the secret room ???

1 Like

Must be wrong they have returned with their cloths on

4 Likes

dove sono andati mira ed henry oggi

thats thr only time that things happen in here now . every time some one comes over its only the secrete room that has action . its been like it for a long tin=me and vhtv do nothing about it . there are too any appartments with rooms that henry goes in and no cammeras , we pay enough to watch this and half the time it goes on in secrete

1 Like

Maybe VHTV doesn’t do anything because VHTV has an agreement with Henry that he can retire to a camera-free room. It’s always a nuisance, you just have to read the corresponding comments.

its been going on for a long time and there should not be any arrangement with anyone , they are on the siet knowung what it is about and enjoy the living standards we pay for . It is done on perpose so to upset the viewers . I dont care who he is he should not be bigger that vhtv . many complain about it and all he does is laugh in there faces geting away again and again

2 Likes

Sie sind in keinem Raum und waren auch nicht im sogenanntem Raum ,sie sind heute Mittag einfach ausgegangen!