Mira & Henry (Part 1)

S__thole talk definitely

It would be a fun exercise, think of it as a challenge

Fun exercise would be to see if you could go 2 weeks without mentioning Henry on any topic

I wonā€™t talk about him during the two weeks he does the challenge, how about that

So thatā€™s a no then keep up your obsession then enjoy

He doesnā€™t give a fuck about you :stuck_out_tongue:

Exactly he actually laughs at them I no that for a fact

The main reason he canā€™t do is obvious, heā€™s a sex addict, which has been obvious since I first was introduced to this site

The question is why does it bother you so much that all you have to talk about is him?

Yet you you pay to watch his so called addiction so you have a Henry Kosta and Indira addiction difference being he gets to fuck while you pay to watch and make a screenplay about it while heā€™s laughing all the way to the bank watching you bitch and cry heā€™s got you on strings like a little puppet

1 Like

It depends of reality of this proposal. I think itā€™s only blah blah blah from you as usual. Also you need to calculate something and invest in your "perfect commercial proposal":stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also we need to discuss terms

1 Like

there you go taylor , mira answered you , ha ha lick my ase

3 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly the point, heā€™s betting on 2 weeks, it costs 20ā‚¬/$ on VHTV. If we assume 1000 users because he wants to give it to everyone, that would be ā‚¬/$20,000.

Even if VHTV gives him 50% discount, thatā€™s still ā‚¬/$10,000 which no one believes heā€™s using.

I think if he deposits 5,000 with VHTV as collateral, it might be something to think about. :rofl: :joy:

Could you post a security of say ā‚¬/$5,000 to VHTV to show you could even pay? :face_with_monocle:

Whatā€™s that Bodmin or Dartmoor :laughing:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :joy::rofl:

Dartmoor Bronson used to serve time there he certainly wants to hope he does not end up there :rofl::rofl::rofl::joy:

whats our hero henry doing tonight then ? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

vadƔszik 1 szƶkƩre

1 Like

no Mick he has a Henry Kostja addiction he want both their dicks so bad he cant stand it . He jealous Henry get to fuck anyone and not him.

1 Like