Mira & Henry (Part 1)

This acceptable for no reason @jabbath1987

silly man , english through through ,

Sounds like it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

for somebody who did not join till last week , cant take a wind up , when you see it :thinking: :smiley: :thinking: :thinking: :smiley: :smiley:

Been here since 2019 my friend don’t let dates fool u

Back to topic

well well if you been with VHTV , since 2019, its no wonder you love henry so much , you got moor money than sence ,

Yeah you got me I’m a Saudi oil tycoon ps I don’t love anyone just I have respect :+1: and I believe the word your looking for is more not moor basic English

ha ha its resulted in insults about spelling , nice talking to you not …

Good your muted and ignored now fuck off :rofl::+1:

Please send all this to the :poop: hole. Just spent to much time reading it all. :joy: :rofl:

Stupid me. :man_facepalming:

:upside_down_face:

I asked him to hours ago

Is it possible that the M&H tears were not caused by an argument but by H being one of the latest 500K conscripts?..I find it strange that they have both been teary but still kissing and playing together.

cant happen soon enough ,

Here is a contest I’d love to see Henry try and win. Two free weeks subscriptions to everyone on the forum if he can go two weeks without touching anyone he brings to his apartment to get to know and others like Pia, Indira, Shana, and Wendy, and at other apartment they are at. Can he do it, is the question,

The question is why should he do it? :joy:

To prove his haters wrong, and maybe we’ll respect him if he can show, he can do it.

The funny thing is he doesn’t care at all what the haters say about him.