Mira & Henry (Part 1)

As I said who cares many do in other realms not the end of the world he’s fucked on cam for 6, years

1 Like

There’s no denying how much of a show this pairing has provided. And an important detail that as an occasional subscriber I appreciate, often giving a show on camera free, a generosity on your part that I think is appreciated by those of us who cannot subscribe 365 days a year.

2 Likes

Jede Wohnung hat ein extra Raum !

I just watch the chain smokers and see how much cigarettes pass the mouths of the participants and guests. The amount of a_____l and cigarettes on a daily basis can compete with the amount of groping by you know who.

Deine Aussage ist wohl.

Donald Trump GIF by Jeff Dunham

Cigarettes must be cheap in Russia the way they go through them.

They don’t even finish them either :laughing:

1 Like

hi has Henry fallen as___p in the bath with water in it not good

Henry dies from drowning in a bathtub. Film at 11.

he moved lol

Good. I’m not a fan but dying that way is not good. I love Mira though. So hot!

still not a great place to be when s___ping

1 Like

Very true.

Reminds me of a “Seinfeld” episode where Kramer fell as___p in the hot tub. Only difference was he wasn’t _____.

Bring back Pia and Koen. :imp:

1 Like

Henry seemed to be in a bit of a state in the kitchen just now, looked as though he was crying and Mira comforting him, dunno what’s up?

Also electricity must be very cheap too. Many partcipants leave there apartments without tuning television and light off.

Mira looks like Daisy Duck , terrible…!!!

2 Likes

it amuses me when some of you guys complain about Henry and his parties. If there is no party he is past it and gets no support anymore

If there is a small crowd , it is all that is left, they are boring, or too old and past it as well, or too young and why does he always go after young ones,

and if it is a large party , he is desperate and has invited too many , and again they are too old, too young and too boring . LOFL

It’s laughable it really is people blame Henry for literally anything even tho most of their theory’s and stories have been debunked by participants they still continue this fake narrative :rofl: nothing he does will please these people yet if it was not for Henry and mira we would not see any of these beautiful female participants I’m not saying he’s a saint who is but he doesn’t deserve the a___e against him considering most is lies

2 Likes