Mira & Henry (Part 1)

I moved the off topic stuff here now.

1 Like

im kinda getting used to Henrys ways now , i know alot of people see him as impulsive bugger me included . but i dont believe he as drove any of the so called golden girls away as each of them have returned at sometime or other . could it be that 24hour surveillance of there lives could not of been for them . lets be honest they where all kids , and henry knows its views that count as finance ,so he gets his todger out aswell as grabs a bit of tit or putty at every oppotunity knowing full well viewers are going to stay to see where it leads to . a bit like dangling a carrot in front of the donkey .so this goes out to @everyone say it after me ,1…2… 3 …= HEE-HAW ,HEE-HAW

Many have spoken to Shana and marica and Indira on the forum and have all said it’s all the choice nothing is f___ed and have called people liars who have said otherwise it’s completely there choice yes Henry may be touchy feely but that’s fine if it’s ok with them which they have said it is it should not be spoken about in a negative way when the girls don’t see it as negative all return weeks are leaving also regularly are guests to his apartment and invite him to their realms this narrative of Henry is old now and boring

1 Like

Indeed, Henry cannot be accused of not respecting women, in any case it would be those women who do not respect themselves.

Exactly and all the women have defended him even when they leave they still defend him as it’s there choice and are fine with his actions and most encourage it

I believe sometimes we get to emotionally involved in there lives .instead of viewing as our pleasure . i think we have all been guilty at sometime in taking the activities on vhtv a bit to seriously and also being drawn into unessasary disputes over participants , just seems henry as been singled out over his impulsive ways , but hey lets just enjoy the show

That’s all I want mate stop the false boring Henry hate narrative so we can just come on here and don’t what we pay to watch as voyeur

For the Mira fans

8 Likes

i think you all like henry , saying how good he is . but he constantly lies to you all , about his secret room , wear he gose to stick his fingers at us all …

At that point perhaps the blame should not be given to Henry either, but to VHT that allows him to have a secret room.

Many on vhtv have spots people can not see not just Henry

Henry does it on purpose he lied for years that there was no secret room and then finally admits he has it but, won’t fuck there again

Very true but only Henry has a dedicated room especally for privacy.

you know as well as i do . henry dose what he wants , dose not give a toss about VHTV or any one else .

Cry about it who cares he’s fucked on cam for 6 years given many 100s if not 1000’s there money’s worth

False narrative :-1::-1:

1 Like

i rest my case ,

You have no case so enjoy your rest

That can’t be, Henry said when he was caught the other day that this happened for the first and last time. :slight_smile:

he has a secret room , thats my case , the rest is history,