Milana & Robien

:video_camera: Archive Videos

1 Like

11 Likes

Who can tell me who has the woman at Milana & Robien who doesn’t want to take off it’s clothing and who behaves oddly

Curly hair ?? It’s Carmen, ex-tenant from this Kirill group

1 Like

Is the girl in curly hair okay? She is just starring into nothing, or just sitting doing nothing, or walking around the room. Should we be concerned for her mental state?

1 Like

It’s Carmen. Ex participant. She’s a bit on the weird side sometimes…

2 Likes

carmen e una bellissima ragazza, pero non l o vista mai scopare o fare qualche cosa lesbo sarebbe meraviglioso

Also Milana was guest in Kirills and Sofis group. She was guest at many orgies. Her camgirl name was Sonik.

Dear team, fix the audio to video sync

It’s shitty quality cams… They already should had forbidden that cams (and from others apt that still use them)

1 Like

Yes I already put that into the cams feedback topic. But unfortunately nothing happened. Did you read @VHTV ?

1 Like

In such situation, they always use magic wording like “we plan to do it in the future” :laughing:

Well the only guy left using the crap cams is Mr. Shitty Cams. I don’t get why they don’t put some pressure on this guy so he stops using the crap cams once and for all. They should refuse to switch a place online when there are crap cams in it.

3 Likes

This is simply ridiculous, no more no less :joy:

:kissing_heart: . .

1 Like

Not only him, but almost… there is 1 at realm76

1 Like

Oops never watched that cam

But others TRY to watch it…

I meant that was the reason I didn’t recognize it by now.

i’ve never seen this apartment…