Mikl & Shana

Pasta factory exploded or domesticated, you’re still a lovely one :slight_smile:

Shana answered to one of my posts, I can die in peace now :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Just thought it was the scruffy look :rofl:

Were you sick yesterday? I see you hustling to get everything ready for the guests, then you are in bed out like a light. (10970)

A quick question…If Shana is at Tejo and Jirinas…who is this as___p on the couch at Mikl and Shanas? Forgive me for asking…but I’m unsure as to who it is.

Shana’s friend Lika

Thanks Ryan…much appreciated.

Wonder why Shana is s___ping on the floor?

An argument earlier!

1 Like

Did mikl make a big deal out of the kostja blowjob, or was it something about Lika

From what I could make out from their conversation (using my trusty translator :laughing:) it was about another girl (although it could quite easily be another guy, sometimes it gets the gender wrong). I not sure whether it was someone at the party, but he said that he saw it on the cam, everything else it translated made no sense! :laughing:

Did you watch her at the party tonight

1 Like

I saw bits and pieces as I was trying to watch another realm at the same time.

Other than giving kostja a blowjob while he was making out with indira, there wasn’t much, she never took her clothes off

I’m sure they’ll let us know later that all is well and they are still not a couple! :laughing:

Then he should have no problem with her. Or maybe it is because she is still a adict and you know he wants nothing to do with people that are like that.

She’s an addict all right, she’s addicted to cock

1 Like

Is she a good witch or a bad witch… Oh sorry she is a sandwich… And loves it… :rofl:

It’s funny you should say that, because at the end of the conversation, she says, “we are no longer a couple” and he says “all good”.

OK, I’m shocked… Not!! :rofl:

He really is a prick isn’t he lol