Mikl & Shana

They do not really have the letter “c” When they want to say “c” in Russian like in “Caesar” they have to use that one here: “ц”

2 Likes

If you mean changing her name in the video filename, there are tons of programs to change filenames en masse. You just do a batch rename and the software does it for you.

Not wishing to correct you but the letter “c” and letter “k” do some times differ depending on the word be used, now you being an Englishman you already know that now don’t you. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

When i first saw him write her name, i thought Mikl had accidentally written Martika, like the 1980s singer, the one who sang, Toy Soldiers

1 Like

The Russian C is like the English letter S

“ц" is a a different. It is almost like a combination of t with s

In English, there is a Curly K (C) and a Kicking K (K) :rofl: :rofl:

And that is exactly how you pronounce the “C” in “Caesar” (in German) as I said before.

1 Like

Looks like a relaxing Saturday, unless we have a 10pm roll call

Where are everyone? Mikl and Shana rushed away. Mira and Henry not at home. Jirina and Tejo left home.

Party somewhere off cam probably!:cry:

Usually the hottest parties are Sunday night.

1 Like

That big 5 person orgy at M&M was on a monday, interesting that shana participated the least that night. Elisha took the night. Watching kostja finally convincing marica to ride him was funny. Shana was new then, now she has the most fun, and is the life of the party

1 Like

Could well be, only they don’t earn much with it tonight :grin:

Sounds the same as “Seizure” almost :rofl:

Also Cat and Kit-Kat :rofl:

Sometimes when marica’s alone she likes to get dressed up to record herself dancing, and then takes it off again after

What a silence everywere :wink:

1 Like

I’m sure she’s lying in bed with her phone

Maybe they all went to Paul and Debby’s house! :laughing:

Once in a while marica stays home, too many parties in a row