Mikl & Shana

I wonder if lying on the floor is a test run, in case there’s one more woman, aka, elisha to join permanently

Andrey28 understands Russian. Here are some things he shared with use.

1 Like

yes, I went back 2000 posts and could not find that one.

Gosh who knows, I would have thought once was enough.

If they do get a bigger apartment, i hope they can still have a monthly orgy in front of the free cameras,

Maybe @MiklandMarica back hurts and the firm floor will help with his back pains?? :thinking:

1 Like

Look how he sits at the table

1 Like

Anything is possible I guess, though it doesn’t seem to affect his sex with the girls.

One thing never done, is I’ve never fucked with my socks on

Still don’t see why Mikl can’t s___p in the bed or on the couch, just leave the girl next to you alone, but could he control himself that much?

Somehow, kostja spent a night on the couch with Shana and Elisha, before he moved in with Indira, and they were both naked, mikl couldn’t do that

I always wonder when marica pops her head in on Shana, if she’s ever considering a 1 on 1, without mikl being in the room

I wouldn’t mind watching that! And it is after 03:00 am!

1 Like

Mikl needs to up his fuck game with marica, Henry made her scream as loud as elisha while giving it to her doggy style, watch the clip on the H&M forum

Marica is horny as hell, are shana and Mikl, both not able to be woken up

shanna nude shouldnt be hard to get her awake has she tried other than just opening door ?

She has opened the door 3 times, shana with her sex drive would gladly satisfy her pussy if asked

maybe actually touch or talk to her rather than just opening door ? just a suggestion lol

If a naked chick wakes me up, I’d fuck her, even if i was tired

same so ask her or touch her not just peek in

1 Like