Mikl & Shana

So that’s a new version of the off-cam nights. Lol

vhtv has nothing to do with these problems and the fault of the internet operators

So it’s an ISP problem? Just when it looks like a lot of folks are heading over there?

I am fully aware of that… they just said that they “reported it”… I assume to the ISP directly. I also assume that it has to do with this building, as the other three apartments are close by and still online.

exact… :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Ask it over there, not here…Dane & Ambar

fuck the internet works better in italy that we are the latest as an update for technology …

Just wondering if anyone knew.

They’re in a different country anyway.

are they? I just lookedat the time difference

They are in Columbia.

1 Like

Got a thumbnail but no main screen.

here we have image again . Browser restarted

Didn’t miss anything

I can bet Mikl turned the internet off. He did something behind the curtain in the kitchen and then it went black. If they dont go to appartements off cams, tthey turn off the internet. This is a scandal!!!

Wow… everyone got dressed again very quickly after that offline orgy they just had lol.

Well they’re back up now - just as I suspected, everybody from at least 3 different realms is there. Whether anything good will happen remains to be seen.

I think Henry had something to say to them, and needed to do it in private. Just a thought.

what are the bets?