4 Likes

5 Likes

Who is that?

2 Likes

He is Camilo, he is a great friend of the house, he already comes very often

2 Likes

índice

1 Like

Okay. Allow me the question why you never use the big terrace for parties? You could place a pool there and do great parties :wink::+1:

2 Likes

We are planning to go to a house where we can have good parties as before, we have not been able to do it because the neighbors call us the police because of the noise. we plan to place a pool to have good parties very soon they will see us very active as at the beginning :blush:

3 Likes

Will Caro, Selina & Angelo visit again?

2 Likes

most likely, Selena will visit us since she will be back from a trip soon. but Caro and Angelo are not, since they are currently living in another city.

1 Like

What a shame IMO Caro has been the best guest you have had.

2 Likes

Sounds very promising. Hopefully with a bit better bathroom cams. Right now we basically only see the showers and not much else.

1 Like

To have parties you will have to get out of bed, I don’t know if you can do that.

1 Like

It would be nice to have guests who wouldn’t just stay in the guest room, if you get what I mean

2 Likes

unfortunately she is studying in another city. but I will have more visits from my friends from college than what we started a new semester. We hope that the parties we have planned in the future will be extended

1 Like

the bathrooms are somewhat small and the camera cannot be placed in a better position, but we hope that in the new house it will be possible to have up to two cameras in the bathroom.

2 Likes

there are guests who like privacy a bit more, but I am sure that many will leave the room and be in other parts of the apartment.

2 Likes

Wow 2 cameras in the bathroom, you are going to live on the edge. hahaha

1 Like