Men sucking dick

I didn’t subscribe to watch a queer suck dick. I won’t be back.

2 Likes

Each to their own, Mr homophobic

8 Likes

No one said you did. There are 40 online apartments! But you still couldn’t avoid watching the one where a man was giving a blowjob to another man? And that bothers you so much that you don’t even want to come back anymore? Seriously? If you didn’t like it, it’s easy enough to just click on something else… Well, goodbye then!

:man_facepalming:t3:

6 Likes

Wow what a wonderful title to a forum topic.

Hate to break the news to you bub, but you also didn’t pay for a subscription to NOT watch a person suck dick either. :see_no_evil: :joy:

2 Likes

Wait which apartment was this??? I wanna watch!!!

6 Likes

:raising_hand_man: I might have said that, my bad. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Mira & Henry.

2 Likes

Any time a cock gets sucked “it’s a good thing” as Martha Stewart would say. I watch girls, grannies, guys, grandpas and trannies suck cock. Did I leave any one out?

1 Like

:man_facepalming: Really Seth :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Sexy Chris Farley GIF

1 Like

I won’t miss you… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

But you still watched it… Are you sure it didn’t titillate your fancy a little bit? :wink: :laughing:

1 Like

Well at least you got some sweet memories to take with you. Welcome back anytime!

2 Likes

You are not implying a wank-bank are you? :thinking: :laughing:

2 Likes

Good. Bye.

1 Like

Well isn’t this forum a perfect collective wank bank? Why leave then, jeeez :smiley:

1 Like

Love the forum. Let’s begin lol

1 Like

Grayson likes to suck otto’s dick

2 Likes

Last night Henry got his dick sucked by a guest guy.

2 Likes

I don’t enjoy seeing the girls on here naked while either bent over or having their legs spread wide open but I just deal with it.

2 Likes