Medea (Part 1)

A ticket was unnecessary as Jabbath had already replied to Medea that the camera needs to be recalibrated.

if it is not done on purpose i don’t think so

no fine will happen only if someone deliberately fucked up the cams but even if it did its nothing new for this realm

Oh sorry I sent the ticket I know Medea is on here all the time and usually it gets done quick
Sorry @jabbath1987 I was just trying to help :hugs:
If u guys want me to start to tag Medea when something is wrong with the cams just let me know :grinning:

4 Likes

Medea :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Poor Medea got it pretty bad… :cry:

1 Like

Yea But she said a couple of days ago she was feeling much better but hopefully it didn’t come back to hit her even harder :pray: Cause everybody knows when ur sick u have good days and bad days

2 Likes

You’re right. Sometimes you think things are getting better and then the setback follows promptly. Medea is doing the right thing by staying in bed.

Get well soon, @Medea :heart:

1 Like

Yes Medea is doing the right thing hopefully she will feel better in a couple of days
@Medea all of us is praying for you to feel better :hugs:
Sick Get Well Soon GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

3 Likes

Why does the bathroom camera cut out from 1:06 to about 1:12?

Hopefully not to hide a v___t attack.

My thoughts, too. What happened @Medea ?

No, that wasn’t it, I just watched that period Cam 8 jumped 4 minutes,but Medea was as___p in bed on cam 6 at that time, so probably just a camera or computer glitch.

1 Like

Looking back - same thing happened 20:20 to 20:35. She got up from bed multiple times, but the bathroom cam skips that whole time. Are they deleting when she’s throwing up?

She could be blocking that herself, I suppose.

I doubt that. More likely technical problems.

Nice to see you up and about Medea and by the way you have a spy watching your every move on your phone :black_cat: :male_detective: :joy:

2 Likes

It looks like ur feeling a lot better nice to see you up and walking :hugs:

3 Likes

Всем привет) Я снова с вами)

5 Likes

Glad to have u back again :hugs:

2 Likes