Medea (Part 1)

Medea I’m sorry ur not feeling well :cry:
I hope u feel better soon :hugs:

2 Likes

Hello Medea, I hope you are feeling a little better today or you are doing really well. I wish you a nice day and get well. My thoughts are with you!

1 Like

I hope ur feeling better today Medea :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

5 Likes

Medea I hope ur all healed up from being sick :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Cometa is caerfully checking in on Medea, who seems to still be feeling a bit under the weather. Get well soon, Medea :hugs: :heart:

8 Likes

Is she ill? The flu or covid or something? Haven’t seen her exhibiting symptoms, just extra s___py.

1 Like

oh Medea, it’s not nice to see you like that! I wish you that you can smile again very quickly and be healthy!

1 Like

@Medea are you still ill? :face_with_thermometer: :cry:

Get well soon… :hugs: :hugs: :heart:

2 Likes

Всем привет) Сегодня я чувствую себя намного лучше) думаю завтра уже я буду полноценно с вами

11 Likes

Take ur time no rush we will be here waiting when ur fully better :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’m glad to hear ur feeling much better :hugs:

4 Likes

Your cam here needs some love :wink:

3 Likes

I sent a ticket to support :+1:

De wereld bijna op zijn kop , kan ook geen kwaad in deze tijd :wink:

The camera is fixed

1 Like

Might be time for Bux to learn how to do it. He is old enough by now :joy: :joy: :heart_eyes_cat:

U know I was thinking the same thing I was getting ready to post something like that but I didn’t :joy:

Medea :hugs:

3 Likes

Which mean’s Medea might get a fine… :cry:

Why would she get a fine if it wasn’t done on purpose?

1 Like

I don’t know if she would, but I would prefer to tag her directly since we all know she is active here in the topic, then she can deal with it without unnecessary consequences.

She is the one who will take care of it anyway!