Medea (Part 1)

Another good and beautiful bath and shave from Medea, as I said before, Medea shy and closed in sex, but excellent in bathing

I love Medea’s shy amphibious sex. It’s always very seductive. Keep up the good work Medea! :frog: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sweat_drops:

twice in a row sawyer and medea sex not saved in the archives but every other sex in the apartment is saved. ok then…

Did they had sex I didn’t saw that….:thinking:

beginning of september and last week but hey atleast media talking in the kitchen with goldie for a couple of hours got saved right…

1 Like

Seriously… :sweat_smile: they didn’t save sex but talking…. may be some serious talk….:joy:

it was not even requested but they decided to save 2 and a half hours of medea and goldie talking in the kitchen but not the sex with sawyer :joy:

Are you kidding 2 and half hours…… then definitely it’s something serious…:joy::joy:

no its because they were topless but no one even requested it. NEARLY 3 FUCKING HOURS OF JUST TALKING but no time to save the sex i guess im just gonna have to request everything from now on:joy: :joy:

What’s with the word soft sex……:thinking::sweat_smile:

1 Like

That’s always been the case, if you want something request it, only 3 requests from what I can see have been made for this apartment in the last 30 days

Did you put in a request to have the moments saved?

theres lots of things that get saved that didnt get requested

no because i never have had to before and it got saved but i guess now i will

1 Like

Be a bit daft if a MO puts in requests for stuff to be saved when they can do it themselves

i never asked them to do that. i just find it strange that everything got saved from the apartment apart from medea having sex and its not the first time :thinking:

May be same reason Sawyer supporting opposite party….:sweat_smile:

1 Like

No but it would explain why some stuff gets saved that people haven’t asked for, I can’t speculate why you feel her action hasn’t been saved but if you request in future then it’s not saved then there could be questions asked

1 Like

image de katten tonen het voorbeeld