Medea (Part 1)

No, I like people without fear of anything

You have a funny view of fear.

He even have a twitter with thousands of tweets talking alone to cry about how they don’t perform like he wants… It would be quite easier going to find his puppets perfoming for him at chaturbate or bongacams

1 Like

And you have a funny view of disinhibition

It is not necessary, I have other apartments with more quality,

1 Like

I know, with Nena & Viktor he was happy today that the new ones have not yet noticed that without a shower curtain the apartment is quickly flooded. In his opinion, they were not afraid.

2 Likes

Then why are they here? :rofl: :joy: :crazy_face:

Some apartments I don’t know why they are here, I don’t see this apartment, this one, apartment is good for people who any image is good, which is your case,

The day they will do anything in dark or with curtain… they will be shy again :rofl: :rofl:

No, there are also images of this type in other apartments, but I don’t say anything, because there is an alternation in the way of doing things, a situation that doesn’t happen here, or 99 percent of the time

Yes it is :heart:

1 Like

No. She’s no shy at all. They have been guest at several places First sex was at Stifs place.very hot.they lived with K&&B for quiet a long time!

Gorgeous Addi, and her lovely melons and other Ass-sets :fire: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Amazing :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Beautiful Eyzes :heart_eyes_cat:

7 Likes

I remember her!!! At Ken and Barbie’s old place!!! She always acted so shy, but she was one lively fucker, whenever she didn’t try to cover herself!!! I remember there were times she really wanted to fuck, but her “boyfriend” didn’t and she’d get frustrated - then he would want to when she wasn’t in the mood and he would sort of f___e her. I didn’t like him and thought he treated her like dirt, But I loved watching her!!! :heart_eyes:

She is one of those girls that has it.but don’t flaunt it.
But when she get _____ .she gets naughty.and damn , when Jacob sticks his big
Cock in her.she go’s in orbit. Very loud :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, yes, I remember how loud she was - the bedroom was on the other side of the apartment when they were at Ken and Barbie’s old place, and she could be heard all the way down the hall in the kitchen, with both doors closed!!! :rofl:

I hope she’ll be down for some good fucking while visiting Medea :heart_eyes:

1 Like