Medea (Part 1)

ezgif.com-gif-maker

:eyes:

3 Likes

Both here naked… :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Maybe read our earlier posts?

What you mean?

some people in the lust house topic were saying her and golo should get together now that sawyer is gone

Sawyer has left ? Someone told he was in love with Medea :laughing:

1 Like

I bet it was Tory :joy:

1 Like

erm… yeah it was tory

It was @JamesDeen23 :laughing:

1 Like

to be fair i was always talking about medea not him and she still has his necklace and a pic of him as her screensaver which is strange but hes 100% gone

How you guys no that?

I thought you said they were a couple now when I said Medea may have something, Sawyer doesn’t. And I don’t blame Sawyer for that. Medea is too clingy as a girl and it was so evident Sawyer enjoyed being away from her than be with her. If she couldn’t read the signals then that’s her fault. That is if she really liked him and it was not a planned set up from Ken.

until i see her take off that necklace, stop watching videos of him on her phone and remove his pic from her phone screensaver and have sex with someone else im still going to think they are a couple just long distance for now…

@Ken told me

Well it is summer. Might be Sawyer is visiting parents, do vacation…

I have no doubt he will back. Whenever someone is away Ken says he is away for studies and moved to a different city when they very often keeps popping out in different apts. You remember when Ken said in CC that he and Barbie will be moving for a few days to different City for studies and then landed in Stifler’s place.

no ken said he moved to another city

He might mean to visit somebody there :wink:

i have no idea why he moved but he wont be back for a whole year.

1 Like