Maximum support tickets allowed

Has a limit been imposed on the number of support tickets allowed to be raised?

Tickets-001

I can no longer raise support tickets. It’s not like I’m raising 100s of tickets, only 2 or 3 a week.

As I’m not allowed to open any more support tickets could someone else be kind enough to raise a ticket telling them, that living room camera 5 at Pasha & Arina realm 65 isn’t working?

Done it for you.

By the alert message the problem is on open tickets (probably some of them with weeks/months and solved at time). I had that problem in the past. Try to use an open one (recent) even if not related to alert them that they need to close old tickets

Thank you.

I’ve done 2 or 3 in about a year. I must have good patience to wait for cams to be fixed :grin: :joy:

We’ll look into it. That’s not a problem with you, it may be an issue with how tickets are processed by support team. Old ones should be closed. The limit for tickets being open is 10, i guess.

2 Likes

Good day, We reported the problem and will work on fixing it as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconveniences caused.

Thanks for understanding!

I got this today.

Hello,

You have reached the maximum number of open tickets allowed. To be able to open another ticket, one of your pending tickets must be closed. To update or add comments to an open ticket simply

Thank you, Support Ticket System

I have 56 in total i asked support if they could delete them all but they responded by saying

Hello.

Thank ypu for contacting us. We don’t have an ability to remove tickets. If you want we can close the remaining opened tickets.

Best regards, Alex

Voyeur-House Support Department

If the tickets are in my account surely they should be an option to delete them

Everybody got it wrong. I’ll try to help with that

I would just like them to be deleted.

It won’t take you long to hit max again with dodgy cams & Trump still here :joy:

It’s just a matter of questionable existence of not-closed tickets being far past due.

Thank you for letting us know.