Marla & Hector

You was VERY kind to ask, so i’ll answer you.

She have a breakdown, for a lot of reason was tough time, and she’s very good usually to keep up with problem, for some long time if needed.

BUT she have some issue, related to a very bad history with parents in her youth. Sometimes she don’t keep up, it’s very rare, but sometimes happen.

Yesterday was one of that day, it was years that does not happen, but yesterday night that tiny voice start to scream, and was not pleasant.

We are sorry, was not a good moment.

BUT, is over now, we cope that toghether.

thanks for asking.

3 Likes

a dear friend of us, you can call her Keron

i’ll translate it i promise :slight_smile:

@Crerigan Sorry, I’m not ignoring you. I can’t respond because I’m not a premium member and VHTV won’t allow me to talk to you via PM. I’m actually doing very well. Always super busy with work. I’ve been traveling like crazy this summer. Just got back from New York last week. Going to Vegas next week and then a long relaxing weekend in Palm Springs for the weekend. The main reason is to get some Dutch Bros coffee. :heart_eyes: Life is great! Hope all is well with you. :kiss:

1 Like

No probem dear, just to know it’s all well. i don’t see you so much in neither forum and got worried, cause i know you move so much :slight_smile: cheers by marla

3 Likes

Please don’t appologise for something like that. It’s part of life, and life is not only happy moments. That is also an important part of what makes this project so beautiful. It shows all sides of real life, good and bad. Don’t feel sorry for that. And best wishes to you and Marla from @ed2

You are really kind, but was not a good moment. Also, it contain a bit of violation of VHTV agreement, it was a bit grim.

BUT marla smile when i say some people on our forum was worried for her so maybe not all came for evil :smiley:

4 Likes

Post scriptum: when translated marla sent a kiss for ya

1 Like

Kiss back :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Me too, I saw it when she bought it and was trying it on.

I love the fact Marla reads Stephen King and gives head in the middle of the day during the living room. Brava!

Marla, amore, sei bellissima. Perche non ti vediamo nuda come oggı ? Come in altri apartimenti

@Crerigan Marla picked the best chef’s uniform. :+1:

7 Likes

8 Likes

I know where you are looking @Crerigan :male_detective:

6 Likes

Is that you on your profile photo?

Lol thanks, i totally agree with ya xD

1 Like

dipende molto dal suo umore, è nostra caratteristica fare le cose sull’ispirazione del momento, a differenza di altri canali.

magari ogni tanto si vede meno, ma quel che vedi non è mai show.

1 Like

Absolutely!

1 Like

Preferisco davvero questo appartamento ad alcuni degli altri in questi giorni. Marla è bellissima! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes