Mikl & Shana

:video_camera: Archive Videos

As expected and traditional after all that sex with manager she was rewarded :grin:

• 2022-01-29 - Shanas name added
  • 2022-03-21 - Maricas name removed
  • 2022-04-19 - Apartment archived due to change of name and change of place

13 Likes

she propably love those big mirrors… saw her a lot in front of the one in Henry’s place

11 Likes

Those blowjobs paid off.

4 Likes

Me encanta él es muy sexy me gusta todo de él

sorry this couple are not my cup of tea, wont be joining them im afraid

2 Likes

Oh boy, Marica with her own apartment. Shitstorm is coming.

2 Likes

From where? I am curious now to see how they live and what friends they have. The cams are very close to action. Not bad at all.

4 Likes

But no, that’s not insulting to her at all. No way, it’s all good fun when you say it. I try to image if I said such a thing about a tenant. Indeed!

2 Likes

Right there :point_up_2:

1 Like

I’m in love with this small angle overview gallery in first post. Can we have it for every new apartment? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Nah that is just the usual background noise :upside_down_face:

There is a long tradition @Sparkles ususally posts a cam overview of every new place. Now with the new gallery option it is even better

1 Like

@jabbath1987 seems someone is calling for your attention :grin: I can only do it on the topics i create (as far as i checked)

3 Likes

That’s why I’ve added “new” like for all future ones, so Jabbath doesn’t feel pressure, but maybe decides to update all existing apartments when he has spare time by himself :innocent:

2 Likes

When I have time I will add them for the places :upside_down_face: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Seems you have time right now :grin:

1 Like

Thanks! It would be perfect :partying_face:

1 Like

I hope they will be more active than Elaine and Sadie (although Sadie’s beginning was pretty exciting).

3 Likes

Soon. I have to go and refill washer fluid in my car :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I guess you use it a lot … to have better lighting inside your car, hm? :innocent:

1 Like