3 Likes

Group action in beedroom.

2 Likes

They are Offline?

1 Like

Guess it was too hot for cameras to endure :rofl:

Good we can get back to talking about fluids in cars. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I suppose the other couple wasnt comfortable doing it on the sofa. Although he didnt have a problem with Merica giving him some head

Segundo día y ya tienen más acción que muchos departamentos, personalmente este chico Mikl me encanta es uno de mis favoritos

Looks like they got some good training from Mira and Henry. Even DP. But I’m surprised that Mira and Henry have not been to the apartment yet. Have they had their Welcome Party yet?

Add images

5 Likes

Yes Mira & Henry where there the first day when they got online but nothing happend.

They were there to install the cameras. It’s not a bad idea when they are new to let them find their own way and invite own friends and not visiting :+1:

2 Likes

We saw that yesterday. was very nice to watch too. :yum:

1 Like

That table in front of the couch blocks a lot of action.
Maybe it should be a glass table. At least then we can see through it.

Agree that if they have guests table should be moved against the wall or counter to give a better view. Hard to see with the camera angles. I hope they continue with new friends and orgies.

1 Like

6 Likes

5 Likes

Loving the electric fireplace in the kitchen. image

You are obviously expecting guests today. The table is well set. Plate prepared with sausage and cheese. And both well dressed in the bathroom. I am curious who will come!

I bet on Mira & Henry as they are getting ready to go out.

1 Like