Marcel & Flora

lucky bastard :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

what ever you Flora follow your dream i will miss you mostly only reason i stay on here because of you you the most beautiful woman in the world good luck :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

afbeelding

Celebration Sparkling GIF by DreamWorks Spirit

—bye bye —

5 Likes

the last pic

6 Likes

:two_hearts: :two_hearts: Happy Valentine’s Day :two_hearts: :two_hearts:
Be Well FLORA & Come Back Soon !!
tenor

4 Likes

5 Likes

Thanks to Flora for allowing us to peek into her home . I hope she keeps in touch if she has plans to “express her creative side” :wink:. Best wishes to her and to Dennis as well x

7 Likes

Do you think Flora will now have more time to visit her dog Grom. Maybe now Grom & Mr Foo can go on play dates! :dog: :dog: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

While I appreciate that Flora leaving the project was not sudden. With all of the controversy of past participants who were close to Flora being made unwelcome in the past. I just wonder if the same will happen now. ?

1 Like

awhh so the day as arrived and just like that she as gone . i dont know wether to be happy or sad
giphy

5 Likes

Oh no :sob: This is a very sad day para mi. Still can’t believe it :sob:

Atesoraré todos esos momentos especiales que pude ver de ti :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: Eras absolutamente asombrosa :heartpulse: :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart:

I wish you all the best for the furure Flora girl :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I think it may rely on if Flora return’s all of her licensed VHTV equipment or not. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh Man No GIF by SVT

1 Like

Hey Flora, don’t let the door hit you on the way out :rofl:

this is a sad day i can’t believe it happing really this only reason i enjoy coming on here. alot of changes has happen on here its not the same anymore really sad day here vhtv , :rofl: good luck Flora i will miss you alot God Bless happy valentines day :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

That Not Seth is a valid point.

1 Like

Her departure really comes at a bad time since imho there are very few apartments left like hers which functioned as an ‘anchor’ site or which generated such a fair chunk of VH history i.e.Flora (Part 2).
In many ways she was the SNAG of the +3 GMT.

2 Likes

Now that pretty Flora has left the building
 who’s the new pretty one to follow??

Good Luck in the future and Tank You for everything :heart:

:heart_hands:

13 Likes

Best of luck sweet cheeks(all 4 of them) :rofl: Keep in touch.

1 Like

Oh no. I will really miss flora, she is a sweetie

2 Likes