Marcel & Flora

proven fact : the girls of vhtv are only missed for such a short time after leaving ,then they become a distant memory…some more than others

1 Like

Wait a minute…why is Flora UNPACKING the hookah pipe :thinking:

4 Likes

prob belongs to VHTV and shes just remembered and dont wanna have this months wages suspended :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :+1: :+1:

Or maybe she just wants a hit?

@David In case you are interested, Aderyn was in the shower! Here is the time so you can go back to watch.

2 Likes

Someone else alerted me to this as well so yes I already knew. Thank YOU though, I do appreciate it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wish Flora all the best, success and lots of love for the rest of her life. As long as I’ve been with vhtv, she’s always been there. And I loved watching her do everything, so I will miss her very much.
But at some point, you have to take a different path. Like many other participants before her at vhtv have done. And no matter how sad it is that Flora will leave us, vhtv will continue to exist. :heart: :heart: :hugs:

8 Likes

Ну что, время подвести итоги! Осталось меньше 12 часов… Я покидаю проект и начинаю новую жизнь…
Спасибо @VHTV за это прекрасное время и огромное спасибо моим самым любимым @Lina_Alex за то что всегда поддерживали меня и верили в меня :pleading_face::mending_heart: Это было крутое время! Но не спешите расстраиваться, мои самые любимые зрители, мы еще увидимся когда-то уж точно :hugs: Я всегда рада рассказать вам что-нибудь, отправить несколько фотографий, я буду на связи если вам это нужно, вы можете писать мне! :tulip:
Я всех очень сильно люблю. Моей любви хватит для всех вас. Хейтеры-не забудьте купить салют в честь моего ухода :joy::wink:

21 Likes

im ready , do you prefer in any order

2 Likes

Сразу всё что есть на этом столе !

2 Likes

Now you are starting to sound like @Lukas156546

1 Like

its a joke dont get your nickers in a twist i dont know the girl personally . just when the table tilted i fell on the oposite side to you my sarcastic shadow :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

This is the second time I’ve been able to move that kettle with my telekinesis. :grin:

Only a few will get that joke. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Good luck in your new life and I believe you will succeed because I saw what a strong woman you are. Bye :hugs:

4 Likes

“The Last Supper!” (as timelapse)

OK… at least Jesus had company back then… on the other hand, he was betrayed… and crucified shortly afterwards. but at least he got nailed properly one last time…

2 Likes

Good luck I wish you nothing but the best :hugs:
Good Bye GIF by Pudgy Penguins

6 Likes

Who is taking over your school! Lol I will miss you!

1 Like

From what I have seen, Dennis nailed Flora quite well twice in the last two nights!

2 Likes