Marcel & Flora

1 Like

Ik vermoed dat Flora op zoek is naar een ander appartement :thinking:
Dus binnenkort kunnen wij een verhuizing verwachten

1 Like

It can not be an apartment for Dennis? I believe that he is under “relocation” status :slightly_smiling_face:

a computerroom would be enough for him :wink:

afbeelding

1 Like

This is a Good time not 7 AM…
The Best time is 10 PM until 7 AM local time
Flora & Dennis may do a scenario with Seviliya & Eren
They are neighbors are visiting Flora who tries to seduce Denis who pretends to be the neighbor
And as a couple now they don’t need to look so in love in order to further fantasize the viewers…

1 Like

https://chaturbate.com/extazyyyy/

1 Like

Flora looks so beautiful with glasses on :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

afbeelding

8 Likes

Thank you for that pic appreciate it :hugs:

2 Likes

Теперь я включаюсь с новостями для вас

1. У меня отключили свет! Да, это очень печальная новость, вы не сможете меня увидеть ближайшие сутки, или двое.
  2. 15 числа я переезжаю в другое место, поэтому меня не будет онлайн долгое время.
  3. Я буду скучать :kissing_heart:
5 Likes

Also no CB shows?

Had ik het juist of had ik het juist :crazy_face: :melting_face:

Good luck!! Moving is awful

1 Like

Sorry to hear that good luck with the move going to miss seeing ur beautiful self :heart: u always :hugs:

1 Like

Her lights may have gone out but at least we weren’t kept in the dark. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

All jokes aside I hope the move goes smoothly and you are able to enjoy any downtime you have

Sorry to hear that, you will be a big miss. Good look with the move. Look forward to seeing you in your new apartment. Take Care

4 Likes

really moving i going miss you Flora and Sevilya both my favorite women can’t believe its happening hope they come back soon it really the reason i’m on here because of Flora :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

С нетерпением ждем встречи с вами. :heartpulse:

Хлюпать

Who or what is this squelch you speak of? :thinking:

Relocation.

1 Like