Marcel & Flora

:dolphin: :dolphin:

2 Likes

Surely she meant that she was 1st place while she was online, even if it was only for a moment it’s still something she can be happy with

and how was bussines today? I missed it, much tokens so you could stop early?

things never happen by chance, in recent days he was on cam with company very different from the current one, I leave any other considerations to you… in my opinion currently cam obvious and boring

oh, okay, second session…
happy Flora and Dennis

Dreamcouple :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

GIF by BuzzFeed

on the start side from chaturbate :

2 Likes

That body suit is hot as fuck and I’m always happy to see Flora in action :fire: :star_struck:

Totally agree, that’s my fav outfit as well :fire:

Absolutely. Achieving first place - even if only for a moment - is definitely an achievement to be proud of. I didn’t want to talk it down, but I wanted to make aware that one shouldn’t overestimate a snapshot. I believe that Flora has the potential to play at the very top of cb. However, it will take a lot of hard work and perseverance and the development of a brand and community. You won’t be able to achieve this goal with short-lived accounts.

1 Like

3 Likes

Achieving first place is relatively easy for a “new” account. Most of the good looking girls achieve this when they have the “new” badge. Managing to reach it again when the “new” badge is gone, well, that’s a completely different story and hard work.

Totally agree that it is impossible to build a fan base and later on to survive with short-lived accounts.

Dennis did not satisfy her today?

afbeelding

To be honest, I have never paid attention to this before, so I can neither confirm nor deny it. But if it is so, then it could also be a strategy to always work only with new accounts? :grin:

1 Like

There are a lot of girls which are doing this constantly. But in the end, they don’t survive. It is only a short-lived trick and is mostly seen as a way of “scamming” if i can say so…

When there is will, time can be found :wink:

4 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Dennis & Eleanor

Уже удовлетворил)