Marcel & Flora

if I can write in Italian and people understand better than when I write in English then I always write in my own language… :wink: :+1:

Do whatever you prefer, but if we can’t understand you try writing in the other language. That is what I would recommend.

If you do that Andre, try to stick to simple common words and avoid as much as you can using expressions as they tend to don’t translate well and might get you in trouble (speaking from my own experience)

Bon appétit

:peach: :peanuts: :eggplant:

2 Likes

I try but it’s not easy… :cry: I realize that from Italian to English things are not as I write them…

You can always double check by translating back to Italian to see how accurate it is (I know that it takes time and not very practical)

Or just stick to what you been doing until now

I thought the same thing…(and a longer thing)but if deepl translates my sentence differently I change a few words so that it is translated properly…

1 Like

Seems that eveyone missed the very beautiful gesture Isidore has done this evening :rose::rose::rose:

Well done boy, that’s how you treat your princess

:clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Yes, that’s the safest solution

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

:fire: :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

Cinderella’s orgasmic night :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Zijn de cam posities veranderd of is er meer ingezoomd , ( cam 6 en 7 ) ? :thinking:

Totaal gemist .
Ik moet een zwak moment hebben gehad :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Now i do like that tattoo just needs a bit of colour in it.

Pissing in the bath. very Russian lol 03:20:30 cam 9. Cinderella getting the hang of oral but needs more practice.

S___ping beauty :hugs:

3 Likes

:kissing_heart:

3 Likes