Marcel & Flora

TBH I am starting to think that dude on the screen is him :laughing:

Wondering if (as example) all the medical teams and all the polices that entered on realms all over the years had show their ID or give their consent to be broadcasted in this kind of site on the internet

You can read either naivety or arrogance from your answer. Personally, you also attach great importance to your privacy, recognizing that you photographed your passport on the floor so that no VHTV camera can see it exactly.

The question is, why do you do cam to cam with such a camera setting? Visitors during the weeks should know about the cameras unless there is a problem within VHTV and the manager/participant.

CB is a US company and VHTV is based in the EU, so things can get expensive pretty quickly.

Legally everything is also questionable, although the person was usually not naked. Besides, that sounds bad, everything was usually in Russia…

Have you ever looked into US law?!

Max, don’t worry, soon there will be no reasons for complains anymore.

But as I said, you should just be careful when you mix streamings… and viewers come into play who don’t know anything about it… It has now happened and you have to make the best of it…

I’m deeply relaxed, I may point out risks, but I won’t tell anyone off to the organizations…

Exceptions would be sexual violence or other violent crimes.

Flora & Queen All the money of the world… !!

5 Likes

OK, I believe everyone got the point, you don’t need to repeat the same thing over & over.

1 Like

OK… so can we get back to the actual topic at VHTV or will the next apartment be torn apart? :joy: :rofl:

Sweet Dreams Night GIF

3 Likes

@John78 instead of laughing respond with a sentence I prefer it at least tell me what you think of it…

I am sorry Andre, nothing to worry, i simply found your comment as being funny. :hugs:

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

17 posts were merged into an existing topic: VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

A post was merged into an existing topic: VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

Да, я честно говоря удивлена, потому что я очень много общаюсь по видеосвязи и даже моя семья и многие другие люди были замечены 1000 раз и этого не избежать. Я подумал об этом, поняла что в окошке 3х3 сантиметра не будет видно человека :full_moon_with_face: так что чтобы больше меня не обвиняли в чем-то я буду делать по другому. Но смею заметить, я даже не подумала об этом :grin: я слишком увлечена другим в этот момент :clap::joy:

6 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

The girls are having fun :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

When I received coins from past giveaways, one of the videos I saved was from when Queen and Flora had a party with their respective partners at the time, I love seeing them interact. Ingrid is very sexy and a great addition :heart_eyes: :star_struck: