Marcel & Flora

The problem is, the 3 girls do everything with the boy for money… there are no limits (i.e. sex without a condom one after the other). They know how to sell themselves and fill the room… But only in ticket shows… The crowd is heated up beforehand, but there is only sex in the shows.

The thing is how far you will go for money… I think that style is not for Flora with her girls…

Max, both types of shows can be very successful. Each with their own talent and brain. It is that simple. I don’t need to show you again the top cams and models. None are doing much in free chat and their Goals targets are eye watering. A ticket to their shows starts from 1500 tokens and goes up to 3000. And they sell over 20 each show, plus the goals before the ticket shows, you add them up

1500 to 3000 LOL that just shows how clueless you are :joy:

Get inspiration from another show, see TV

1 Like

Hey @Xavier do you think Excalibur and you could give these girls a helping um hand with their cam show. :smirk: :wink: :hugs:

1 Like

Nonames start at 20-100…the good ones with a lot of fans and a lot of expectations can maybe take 350-500…nobody pays more…for a ticketed show.

Clueless? Lol. There you go, see? You don’t watch them models probably as they don’t fuck and very rarely even get naked. But they exist and they are the most famous ones.

I will show you in PM and you watch and we speak after

You will be amazed Max…

• Ingrid

Perhaps you are the only one watching them LOL

Oh boy @Bluewinner you are in a for a special treat! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It’s very impressive you have got to admit, he can watch enough of CB to know exactly what’s happening, read every single topic on here and contribute to the forum, watch VHTV, go to Work and at some point s___p

Now, this is hot!

Not this crap! Lol

This is what happens when no guys around!

1 Like

Don’t forget about spend quality time with his sweet, beautiful waifu. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

Please don’t make it personal. the topic is not about John :wink:

I did think that was a step too far, you can’t have a social life if you are doing all that

YEAH!!! The topic is about me? :pleading_face:

I thought you would be happy I was actually being nice but Ok it’s noted now no more praising

2 Likes

Isidor is having fun with Eleanor and Lely is in the living room… :wink: