Marcel & Flora

Well the info in you PM was wrong. The most popular performer on Chaturbate right now is not a single girl showing less. The most popular performer is a guy fucking 3 different girls in a private group show.

https://m.chaturbate.com/your_dolls/

What did i say, @Xavier is missing there.

Just no point Seth, you know he always has to be right regardless

Well, let’s have a look again together:

What i just showed you are the current top 2 rooms. Yours is on the 7th place :wink:

What place are Flora?

Position 6 has no viewers whatsoever so that’s a great reliable table

The public shows don’t make them much money unless they are like chaturbate celebrities. they need to sell ticket shows, I am sure they can make a lot since they have a big group of pretty girls. and I agree with you they need one or two guys as well to use in their ticket shows.

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Total viewers doesn’t mean more tokens. The room I showed has made more tokens with less viewers. The girls at the top of the chart just have more freeloaders. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It doesn’t have because finished the stream 10 minutes ago (offline now) But is still included in the hourly stats

Yeah that’s what I told John when he sent me my very special PM, but he didn’t want to believe me…

Ticket shows are where most performers make their money and ticket shows where a girl has a dick involved make the most money.

Wow stunning :star_struck:
fiserv forum nba GIF by Milwaukee Bucks

Yeah, I hope they are not listening to John as he has no clue how it works on chaturbate :joy:

I don’t think he knows that yet. So maybe you should pass that information on to him. :see_no_evil: :joy: :rofl:

No, i simply don’t have the agenda of girls with dicks in their hands like you have.

None of the top popular girls over there are doing it. They were smart and had a good strategy and patience

I hate to say it :joy: :rofl:, but Notseth is right, the group always makes at least 50,000 tokens in the evening with shows and a lot of people… Supposedly they always do certain things for the first time, which isn’t true… but they are so successful… …

No you have the opposite agenda. You don’t want dicks to go near your precious Queen. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

So are the girls with brains and talent. Even a lot more than that

borringg now appartment will get worst now day by day

The girls are very good, the boy is lucky… the girls know how to attract viewers and the presenter in the background can also control things well… even if I don’t like his style, it brings them a lot of money.