Marcel & Flora

There it is one of the accounts you mentioned, just in between our comments :slightly_smiling_face:

Hence the addition “briefly considered” … You two, let’s say, have similar attitudes, right?

Everyone knows that you don’t need to pay more than one membership on the main site in order to have back up accounts on the forum, just ask your buddies JamesDeen or ToreyK if you don’t believe me :wink:

There have been numerous replies to you telling you what you pay your money for. It is clear that you are disappointed that you are not seeing 24/7 sex in all of the apartments. If I could just offer you some words of wisdom and that would be when your subscription expires please don’t renew.:+1:

No kidding Sherlock, however my NotSeth account is a paid premium account and the other account @Max_Muster was referring to is also a premium account. You can’t have more than one premium account with out paying for another.

I am sure that Max wasn’t literally saying that you are behind that account, he only mentioned the similar attitudes and comments on the forum.

No that is literally what he had considered…

2 Likes

Wow Flora :hot_face: :star_struck:

4 Likes

Happy Time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Belle :hot_face:

5 Likes

Work of Art :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Belle so cute with her face :hugs:

6 Likes

:white_heart: :orange_heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart: :heart:

1 Like

:fire:

2 Likes

Mika is probably one of the best students Flora ever got :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus:

1 Like

2 Likes

not only that… :wink: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :fire: