Marcel & Flora

I saw the video now and I thank you…and a perfect video to watch while eating a Nutella sandwich… :joy: :joy:

:fire: :fire: :fire:

5 Likes

:peach:

2 Likes

Totally agree with you, we pay them a lot of money, in all the appartments, with the money we are giving them, they dont need to work, all of them are just partying to 5 am and watching tv when they wake up, i dont have a problem if they give us what we want, what we pay for, we dont pay to see them watching tv

Back to back :fire: nights from Flora and Belle :clap:
I’m going to watch playback tmrw morning :wink:

You pay to gain access to cameras for around 40 apartments. Remember, women don’t owe you anything!

1 Like

Man, you just making yourself a laughing stock, you or any of us, don’t pay them any money, zero, nothing.

They don’t owe you or any of us anything, why it’s so difficult for you to understand a simple basic fact?

In all honesty, What we pay for, is to watch their life, whatever they choose to show us!

A part of what we pay is going for them, you think that they do that for free?

Oh is that so?? I think @Lukas156546 might disagree with that statement. :wink:

that was for her health… to help her survive… and for other things i will not mention, because it has to do with her family…

but NOT for seeing her on this site

in fact it would be good if @Flora would help you all out of that dream , because all of you only hear that story from my side…

and that is all i will respond now

Man, again, WE do not pay them directly to fulfil our fantasies. WE only pay Vhtv for having access to the cams, that’s all.

What agreements are between Vhtv, managers and participants, it’s completely not our business.

Once more, you might be on a total wrong site for your needs. There are other sites were you can pay the girls directly to fulfil your fantasies.

You can decide if they get YOUR money. If you don’t find the action in the apartment good/interesting, you don’t watch. They have less view and is good. Others may like it and they get its money.

There are people who want group sex with changing partners without feelings … there are such apartments … others may want to cuddle or rather monogamous sex, there is also … everyone looks at the apartments he likes.

She sent you “special” thank you videos & pics, didn’t she?

Special gifts I don’t think her family would want to watch… :flushed:

As others have already told you, you don’t pay the tenants for ANYTHING, all you pay for is the priviledge of viewing through any of the available cams and that is it, nothing else.
If they want to watch TV, s___p, eat or play tiddly winks that is what you will see.
If you are lucky enough to see any of them having sex then that is a bonus for you.
They can do whatever it is they want to do and it has nothing to do with you at all.
I trust this will at last sink in to your brain and that you will stop whinging on about them not having sex.
You see it’s not that difficult to understand, or is it?.

The key takeaway here is that we’re paying solely for access to cameras in different apartments. There’s a wide range of apartments catering to various preferences. We’re paying to observe their lives, but it’s important to understand that they don’t owe us anything.

I had briefly considered whether it was a 2nd or troll accounz of @NotSeth is. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking:

You think I would pay for 2 premium memberships to as you put it troll? I like this site and the forum a lot but not enough to pay for two memberships…

Really? There is a few accounts I’m sure that have back up accounts for things they wouldn’t normally say but notseth’s account is not one of them :joy::joy:

Honestly, the same speech as always and as always…I’m glad I’m not paying so I don’t have to regret days like today…they don’t owe us anything, no…they just feed on the air, they get _____ with the water from the fountains in the street and they smoke banana peels that they find in the rubbish bins… :rofl: