Marcel & Flora

Yes indeed & Watching Both of them and listening to Andrea Bocelli & Laura Pausini will spark your imagination also… Non C’è, I love that song !!

1 Like

I don’t know half the b___dy names anyway, probably know most of the main players but as far as many of the guests etc i wouldn’t often have a fucking clue. :laughing:
Suppose i could look them up but can’t be assed most of the time.

Seems from many comments on here many want quantity over quality :laughing:
Suppose it takes all types.

rephrase that m8 what you meant to say was " on here many havent a b___dy clue what they want" :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: floras appartment brings out the worse in people

Yep fair point and even then they are never fucking satisfied :laughing:

Hang on his masters voice is about to appear :laughing:

why do you think i edited my comment saw him peeking lol

Come on Jabs b___dy spit it out :laughing:

The best ever is still the guy who was around in 2018. He got the name Frank. And he fucked multiple girls for several hours. I can’t remember anybody better…

BRB duty calls :laughing:

2018 b___dy heck your a bloomin grave robber digging up old carcasses :rofl:

All on a speadsheet don’t worry :laughing:

1 Like

By the way pal seen Lexy lately?

1 Like

Not seen but talked to her, She is fine :kissing_heart:

Well the question was about the best lover. And he was the best.

That’s coming from an expert on the subject eh :roll_eyes: :laughing:

1 Like

If we’re talking overall best male performers right now, I don’t see anyone over taking Elon, not now or in the foreseeable future.

It’s hard to disagree with you, Elon is certainly one of the best, if not the best, but this week because of the difficulties he faces and he’s always there, tenacious and trying everything, even without a kingdom for him, I’m Kasper . But for sure overall, elon for me surpasses Isildor

@NotSeth you can restore a post accidentally deleted?

No, but you still read it for a little bit before it disappears. You will have to type it again. :disappointed: