Marcel & Flora

those that complain prob still not got used to realm option feature , its a really good tool . one click and by magic your in a whole new place WICKED :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

exactly and the good thing is that, having several girls in different situations, I love seeing Belle, but for now I’m loving Kasper and Talla’s sexual cat and mouse games, in Tonk’s kingdom. It’s good to vary and have options

:kissing_heart: :melting_face:

1 Like

You are a fucking genius pal that thought has never occurred to me :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

by the way @jabbath1987 before you go getting gun crazy and think of moving the last few comments to the chamber pot ,let me tell you there all in reference to those that complain about floras appartment so its linked ,get this fat fingers away from the move button . :rofl: :rofl:

Yes yes yes well said💯
I can’t stand when ppl complain about what participants do and how and what time for me I just go with the flow of the site and just enjoy watching the beautiful ladies​:wink::crazy_face:

leonardo dicaprio bravo GIF

4 Likes

But did he ever come close to breaking Isidors sex record from February?

As I remember he completed around 20 rounds within a 2 day period with Pauline, while Flora was on vacation! Did Kasper ever reach those heights?

Right but then you have to consider 2 things: kasper is not alone all the time with Tala, most of the time they are trying to do it hidden, without freedom. Kasper isn’t just dedicated to her, he’s trying everything that comes his way. e For me, the guy who manages to catch two in one day with one or more rounds is better than several rounds with the same one.
I don’t want to take credit from Isildor, I’ve seen Elon do even more than that, but if you put Kasper and Talla alone and Talla stops running from him and stays because of sex, today Kasper beats 20 rounds in 48 hours, the question is that they are almost never alone and she still doesn’t accept all the advances he makes, because he makes advances every 30 minutes

1 Like

There are many examples of boys who did a lot more than that. One was Mathias. For me personally, still the best lover to date. Alrik also comes to mind

Yes and I’m just saying this this week, if you compare it with everyone and in general there’s a lot of superior things, I also say this to demonstrate that the title of best lover that Isildor himself provided for himself, may well be contested

Got you. In this case, the boy visiting at Vegas place (Gabriel is named) can also be considered for that title. He was a machine

i cant remember any of the guys names that have been in this appartment ,but maybe thats because im a full b___died MALE straight homoSAPIEN (notice i said sapien) so really dont take much notices of the guys and there names , but whatever swings your boat! is fine by me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I understand what you’re saying, but even for a heterosexual like me, having an active man who knows how to get the best performance out of his partner makes sex even better, so I appreciate men not for themselves, but their ability to win over their partners and see them having sex and get the best out of them. What would you rather see kasper with a girl or joelma? if it wasn’t for kasper the most beautiful guest on wednesday she wouldn’t have had sex with anyone, because tonk isn’t that great, he choose the one with the short hair and didn’t get anything with her

only kasper i know is
casper-scared like i said i dont know the guys names infact i dont really know any of the guest names never really been intrested in knowing any of there names , thats just me

:roll_eyes: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

but in the end you’ll remember one or the other, especially those who conquer the women you’d like to see naked and make she really enjoy it

personally i dont see the point in remembering names i very rarely start a comment or topic on any of the male guest , the only time i mention a name is when im replying to a comment and a name is needed otherwise i just comment in my own silly way as i have always done

5 Likes

Belle has the body of a Renaissance statue sculpted by Michelangelo. Very beautifull skin too. she could very well be Sandro botticeli’s inspiration when he painted the birth of venus

1 Like