Marcel & Flora

He will fuck then both?

you do well to write it down if you see any problems…(so other people can look at the time sequence and we can reason together) :hugs:

1 Like

It can be a crime. If it is severe enough it can qualify as emotional a___e… :cry:

Well yes, that is what I thought when I made the comment but now not so sure. :frowning_face:

you don’t have to worry as right everyone to their own thought…(I wrote my thought but it doesn’t mean everyone has to agree)… :wink:

You are right, that’s all i am going to say about this subject .

Just for the record, my initial comment which triggered this entire discussion (I wish I hadn’t made it now but hindsight is a wonderful thing apparently) was not meant to imply anything criminal had occurred. I know you weren’t saying it was, incidentally. :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 Likes

You shouldn’t have to feel this way because of others

2 Likes

Hey @David, maybe she should give that Bone-er to Mika to play with? :dog: :bone:

1 Like

Done :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh my goodness, can you imagine the chaos that would cause on here if she licked it or worse, bit it?!! :open_mouth:

1 Like

I never said or implied it was.

2 Likes

If Belle going to get her own place hopefully she does :crossed_fingers: and if Mika is there all the guys will have a hard time being close to her because of Mika :laughing:

1 Like

Ive just seen the threesome with flora and eleanor, really good! Two very beautiful and hot girls, dennis fucked them good, not bad, and flora and eleanor are so beautiful!
And did belle had sex with someone?

Its a spaniel not a red setter.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes