Marcel & Flora

Mika learned this cam is for asses :rofl:

Eleanor is back :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I just watched the section of the timeline where he came out of the shower and into the living room. Interesting to see that NOT ONE person has mention him stressing the dog out by scaring it (yes that was quite clearly what was happening in case anyone tries to deny it) and making it bark and yet virtually the entire forum goes into melt down if someone does something they think is a form of a___e towards an a____l! :roll_eyes:

It’s possibly because people have stopped raising things like that because of the backlash people get on the forum

Just as well really. All that stuff before, really did seem to go on for a bit, didn’t it?

Honestly David, i don’t know what to say. I am not used with such things and also, i am not enough educated about the a____l warfare.

Yeah it’s just easier to report it to support if people feel there is issues

1 Like

I did not see it, as i am not able to see it on the timeline, but if you think it was not okay, why not do a ticket to support?

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm1/cam112?timestamp=1690999648

as i am not a premium, i cannot see that

I have unhappy memories of doing that myself, before the forum (well this one anyway) even existed. Having done that after seeing something involving a person and a dog, I was basically left with a feeling of what I witnessed in a certain place (the place no longer exists and neither do the participants so I will refrain from giving you the unpleasant details), basically didn’t matter.

It can work though, if taken seriously enough, by those to whom it was reported.

as far as i know they take it very seriously over here

I meant site support and to be fair, I think THEY probably do take it more seriously now.

1 Like

was just playing with the dog I don’t see it as so dramatic…

:fire: :fire:

4 Likes

If it was ok for Belle, if they all been laughing because Kenton was joking and playing with Mika, how can it be a problem ?

I believe that we are going way to far towards ridiculous with such dramatic comments

1 Like

yes, was not that bad as it sounded, but the only thing i see is that the dog has problems to jump of the couch, so maybe he is not a youngster anymore?
In that case they sould not do that to often or help him to get on the floor

a little edit…

the dog did not like it as we can see in your video at 1:20… he clearly wants to take revenge
so please be carefull with such moments @Flora… the dog is not to blame if he bites

That’s easily solved. I will delete my initial “dramatic comment” and then the subsequent ones from others won’t make any sense!

Edit: I am not actually going to do that as I have no intention of ruining the flow of the chat.

Perfect :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::ok_hand:t2: