Manager

I never put much effort in understanding the hierarchy of apartments. But it starts to intrigue me. As I understand from the apartment discussions, the participants of an apartment aren’t always the manager of the apartment. I’m curious how do we know this? how do we know who is the manager of an apartment if he/she doesn’t show his/her face? As far as i can tell it isn’t information that VHTV shares with us. And is it something that can be added to the Wiki?

1 Like

There are apartments, as the participants are also managers, so everything goes vob VHTV to them. There are apartments, there are managers who get a part and the participants the rest. Then there are apartments, there are managers, then sub-managers (maybe several sub-managers). Last but not least, there seem to be apartments where the participants have no overview of how much is actually taken.

The information should probably not be shared openly, although some are quite obvious, let’s put it that way. “Maria & Henry” are quite high in the hierarchy. :sunglasses:

It is not allowed to talk about that in open forums. You can do that via pm if you want. Thanks for understanding