Making @kade181727 a moments operator

i did mention this in floras topic , but feel making a new topic , will give members an opotunity to agree or disagree without flooding a realm topic

6 Likes

a reply from floras topic transferred to here

2 Likes

transferd from floras topic

3 Likes

I support this 100% Would love to see @Kade181727 among us operators

6 Likes

Yes i fully agree also.

3 Likes

Have to say it seems like a mighty fine idea :+1: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Kade has surely demonstrated a great awareness of where in the many realms noteworthy sex acts are happening, he seems like an ideal canditate for the Operator position. I fully support that. No volunteer can, or should be expected to work the treadmill every day, so the more operators we have, the better for them and everybody else.

Though it will be a loss for the non-subscriber part of the community. When Kade can send the good stuff directly to the archive, I doubt he’ll still be posting in the forum as much as he has been doing. Having been without subscription for more than a year, I learned to appreciate the charitable aspect of his work.

3 Likes

eros and randal will make up for his downfall in free material , so no need to worry there

5 Likes

Yes I agree @Kade181727 would be great at moments
operator he post great pics and vids too :hugs:
Star Wars Penguin GIF by Pudgy Penguins

2 Likes

I’m definitely :100: all for it!

2 Likes

There can always be smaller free versions, when the full-pack is in the archive.

Isn’t that the sense of the free clips, to show what’s available for a subscription without revealing it all ? :wink: :wink:

1 Like

see guys even talks like an M.O come on vhtv sort this out :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Why have i only just seen this by pure accident when i was asking VH about something else.
Not that i have any objections at all, if Kade wants to do it that is up to him , wish him the best of luck :point_up: