Make the floorplan active

An idea what came up when i tried to figure out the floorplan of Crazyhouse.

Make the camera’s in the floorplan clickable. When you click the camera in the floorplan you switch to that camera…

3 Likes

What about moving dots to show where people are in each room !

How would you achieve that?

Jeder kriegt einen GPS-Sender als Piercing angesteckt und auf gehts… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Crazy House (and other large apartments) are the best reason why the camera column should scroll independent of the center video, just like the Apartment column does now. It doesn’t take rocket science to duplicate a column script

I was thinking the same, and looked in the forum, found your post here , without an answer?

So is it possible to make the cameranumbers in the floorplan clickable? Would be a nice option :sunglasses:

perhaps it’s on a longlist :slight_smile: But a clickable gif image is rather easy to implement

Thats what i thought!

they could answer and tell what they think about it?

Would be nice… perhaps an new idea, give a reaction to the ideas :rofl:

We can reply everyday here, to keep it on top :slight_smile:

lol, I doubt it will make any difference… if i have some time this week i will make a poll to vote witch ideas of the feedback & Ideas should be transferred from the no/long list to the shortlist :slight_smile:

1 Like

and from the shortlist to the to do list :wink:

Yes, I agree. And that is even easier to do. All you need to do is create a Hyperlink for each camera number that points to the already existing link for each camera. The only issue (and not a big one) is that sometimes, the apartment layout is not displayed for a few days.

That might not be a problem, just also keep the list as it is now, so the cams are also accessable there

Yes, there should be no need to remove the current camera list. The only other change I would suggest is remove the space between the list, that would also reduce the scrolling.

I tried to make an effort last night to create a poll with all ideas, but it was a bit to much work to do it right… i also notice that most idea topics have a vote button where you can vote for it, i probably posted this topic in the wrong categorie why it haven’t a vote button

Fixed that for you. :wink:

1 Like