Maddy & Rocco

Best action from this place in a long time :+1:

1 Like

Кто знает что за ритуал?

2 Likes

За сорванный ритуал, свечу в пятую точку за непослушание :wink:

1 Like

Candle wax is widely used within BDSM.
Dripping card grease on someone is an activity that many dominants enjoy doing and many submissives enjoy receiving

1 Like

That’s a fabulously wild supposition. :grin: Are you creating a soap opera in your mind. I sometimes do that watching certain apartments where I haven’t got the faintest idea what’s going on. (I love foreign soap operas, Britain doesn’t know how to do them properly)

When i have dropped candle wax on my hand by accident it’s fucking painful actually.

candles used for BDSM are low temperature so don’t hurt like regular candles. a fact i did not know until recently. there’s a specially formulated wax apparently. don’t know what these girls were using though, obviously but you can get candles that don’t drop scalding wax onto skin.

Wow didn’t know that pal, you live and learn everyday on here eh but surely a flame heat is the same what ever the candle make up is?

I guess some wax retains the heat as it falls and some doesn’t. I didn’t look into it too deeply, just saw the product description. and from watching experienced masters on those ‘tube’ sites, it’s better to hold the candles quite high when you’re dripping the wax. I do know what you mean about getting it on your hands though, the back of the hand is extremely sensitive.

That’s the kick :stuck_out_tongue:

What an artist and drawing it from memory. Mind you he has studied it for long enough . image ( turn the photo upside down )

2 Likes

Ummm, please take off your mask. :roll_eyes:

The hot woman had a beautiful orgasm earlier…

5 Likes

This house seems to have more activity in the morning (local time for them) from 7am to 11am. Yes there is action outside those times but ‘‘MOST’’ of it seems to be in the morning. So the rewind feature is very useful for paid members.

Did anyone save this?

Saved what, the previous image that is posted here?

A screen recording of them fucking lol every time i log on, they literally just finish and I can’t rewind bc i dont have premium

Who is premium, has the “time line” function, that you can rewind, in relation to what is saved, you only save if someone asks, what is the moment you ask if it was saved?

Esta invitada se masturbaba a escondidas y quería engañar a todo el mundo como lo hacía ella. En el momento de la imagen cubierta esta masturbándose. Triste, y lo peor es que quiso engañar a todo el mundo

Aquí también se está tocando a sí mismo En este momento se corre (orgasmo), (Última imagen) Que triste que lo haga de esta forma, escondiendo-se e enganãndo, que momento se ha perdido, e mira que me gustaba la chica (masturbándose)