Maddy & Rocco

I like when u have party with friends a _____ alot and have realy hot fun

Mola mas así veros jugar al juego de la rana así se llama en España, pero quien no lo consiga meter alguna moneda que se quite una prenda

Personally I do not consider it, there I followed orders all the time, here we can be ourselves, that’s something I really enjoy a lot.

4 Likes

Now they follow another stupid @VHTV_James pattern, and play a card game, hopefully not too close to the cams Mr @jabbath1987 ; but well, they can always move the sofa this or other way round; I don’t watch people play cards as it’s boring as hell, and I would rather play card myself instead of watching others, but I was just wondering if it’s not one of those idiotic competition, because I’ve already seen that in many other places :rofl: :joy: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Well, we certainly didn’t arrange any kind of card competition.

noooooo, of course not :wink:

Kate is doing her pathetic cam show again. :man_facepalming:

Never seen the joy of sucking a bit of rubber :crazy_face:

She is blocking the view on the empty bed. I’d rather watch that :joy: :joy: :crazy_face:

They are doing it a lot

1 Like

@Maddy7Rocco

Hi Maddy do the couple that have been visiting these last few days have names that we can use? I think you said the girl is called Jenny, does the guy have a name?

2 Likes

He reminds me a little of Rocco actually. I wonder if there is any relation between them.

Ella es una de las chicas que se comía pollas de goma y ponía el coño enfrente de la cåmara todo el día, y es como Kate pagan a Maddy y a Rocco por poder hacer el show y repartir ganancias, los 2 reinos colombianos hacen lo mismo alquilan parte del reino para hacer los show o follando, mamando, comiendo pollas de goma o poniendo coño delante de la cåmara

Love maddy and rocco, the best in VHTV

1 Like

seems like a lot of folks don’t like this room for a variety of reasons. i think Maddy is the sexiest woman i’ve seen on the site. not sure i get the point of the woman locked in the spare bedroom to masturbate all day, but Maddy is fantastic.

1 Like

So the girl in Maddy & Rocco’s Guest Room has replaced Mary as the sites designated masturbator? SMH

At least Mary was worth looking at :rofl:

Boy, you aren’t kidding either!

Kate needs a gynecologist again :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

doctor examination GIF by South Park

3 Likes