Macy Ssens

:video_camera: Archive Videos

5 Likes

Macy Ssens is back with a new realm number.

What is wrong with this place, been here a whole 5 minutes and nobody is naked yet :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Well the camera’s are not the standard ones. Also @VHTV I thought there was a new rule about tripods. :wink:

2 Likes

I have a drilling machine and willing to travel if they need the cams installed properly. Now let me concentrate on Orange dress as she has no underwear :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

But seriously, one little party with a few people and we will get to see nothing as all the cams will be moved.

1 Like

This must be what the loser of the CEO announced that they were going to raise the bar.

1 Like

Slip the dress shall do. yoda-the-force

2 Likes

Again Recycle bin.

Come on guys, give it a chance. Two pretty ladies and not a bad apartment. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Macy is a pretty lass I’ll give you that but if history has anything to say all what will happen is at most nude photo shoots.

Which one is Macy, FFS don’t tell me to look a Wiki :crazy_face:

Other than stupid photoshoots and pussy cam she’s not going to do anything interesting.

The one with the dress you want to fall off, or look at Wiki you lazy bum. :rofl: image

Cam 6 ist unscharf…Was ist das für ein Mist mit den alten Cams? Auch die Zeit/Datumsanzeige ist aus dem letzten Jahrzehnt… :zipper_mouth_face:

So much easier to ask :rofl:

2 Likes

She seems to be going around sorting out all the cams. WTF that was not done prior to the place going online is anybody’s guess :upside_down_face:

Vielleicht ist der Ort ja nur versehentlich schon online… :laughing:

OOOOOOOPS :rofl: