Luchik

I know, i read it. Just saying that don’t make any sense being like that as it will always create the doubt on who are really using it or the need to have to ask. The accounts normally aren’t transmissible. Just imagine someone other then Ken&Barbie or Amelie&Lucas using their account

As I said just now, it was even more recent than that. I have a feeling THAT was Markus as well.

I asked Studio39 when its going chance but they never replied.

1 Like

There are 4 people here, yes, but Markus writes his number 39 and 40 there personally they write (Ray)

But why not make an own account for realm40? Would make things a bit less confusing…

1 Like

Will be soon

Thanks for the explanation. :hugs:

1 Like

Luchik is good naked while cleaning :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Yes he is!! :slight_smile: Actually he looks good doing ANYTHING, ‘dressed’ like that. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you Luchik for another great view. :hugs:

1 Like

I Luchik gave the guest guy a blowjob my life would be complete :exploding_head: …wow, thats a sad statement about my life :joy:

I don’t think the guest guy swings that way, but you never know! :laughing:

Sorry but he was like Henry _____ but in a good way.

They got pretty close here at least!

1 Like

Damn he is so hot

Will Foxy be back for Haloween? Would love to see her in her Haloween costum…

He certainly is! :slight_smile:

He would problably also be nice to see in a Haloween outfit… has a great body

Yes, absolutely. I could see him dressed as a Dracula kind of character…maybe a small amount of that kind of make up, just to hint at the character and then JUST a cape flowing behind him and wearing nothing else! :slight_smile:

2 Likes