Luchik

Yoh Luchik Whats the name of that sexy girl you seen today?

hello ı like andrew how old is he ı want to talk with him whatsapp or instagram ?

You get me Tessa’s number in Elliot’s apartment and I will give you those details. Fuck me that sounded creepy as I was typing it. :woozy_face:

She is arrived parents to visit. Soon she came))

miss her
 when i come online she is the first one i’m searching
 one of the most interessant persons to watch
 :heartbeat:

1 Like

I was under the impression that Altera was Foxy’s slave yet in the WIK [Participants & Significant Guests (Directory) Foxy is listed as the slave. An much earlier comment by Studio 39. Studio39VHTV Manager

Sparkles

3d

But Altera is foxy’s slave)))

Let’s say that Foxy Slave is her art name but AltĂ©ra is an “actual” slave.

Different persons. Foxy Slave & Altera Pars The current role play is Altera being slave of the Slave perhaps until the next season change

Studio 39 account is used by everybody
 guests, tenants

OK then that clears that up, the mud is still mud. Not a big deal just thought it was maybe an error but I think I am either stupid or need to let up on the nectar I am _____ing.

Account is used only by Foxy, Luchik, Sunny and Markus. none of the guests use it. And before you ask how do you know. They told us.

1 Like

Foxy is a guest

Correct
only the other day, I think it was, I got a positive response (from one of those guys, not sure who though - often it is Markus who answers) to a comment I made stating the names of people from the 2 realms who post on here. That was a clear enough indication that what I had stated was accurate.

1 Like

Okay i give you that, but there only 4 people using this account and nobody else.

Foxy is a permanent guest in my dreams. :innocent:

For me too
 :heart_eyes:

Sometime permanent guests last longer than participants :stuck_out_tongue:

When it should be two
 If all the other accounts are specific for tenants in their own realms why here they are special? Even the +7 knows how it works

Normal
 they aren’t under the same rules or under the need to live on site
 They just need to visit, rotate where they are ordered and come back later when requested their actions One day will be better to have only guests then tenants

Remember Rosie? She was guest for such a long time and as participant left within a month :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I dont know but Markus confirmed it a couple of weeks ago.