Luchik

Good times with that gorgeous Foxy… both get enjoyment with good sex.

1 Like

) :wink: foxy and luchik like sex so much, so that the reason why we have a good time every day)

2 Likes

We can’t have a cat, because altera have allergies

we love it when u r turned on

Oh okay. What about a cute rabbit?

man i love it when foxy gets you hard like she did in the kitchen…WOW gets me turned on toooooo…LOL

She is allergic to a____l hair. we were only able to get a rat. From her wool altera is not bad

As soon as Foxy turns her tail to me, my cock immediately gets up. I can’t help myself) she turns me on very much

1 Like

i think I know the feeling…she turns me on too…and add to her your hard cock i cant hold myself

1 Like

Steal this abomination from Kazantip’s. It’s ugly as hell but there seems to be 0 hair :grin: snapshot

2 Likes

Oh poor kitty… :wink:

Hehe that statment sounds a bit funny :wink:

1 Like

Bit of info. The Sphynx cat, or simply Sphynx , is a breed of cat known for its lack of fur. … The cats have a narrow, long head and webbed feet. Their skin is the color that their fur would be, and all the usual cat markings (solid, point, van, tabby, tortie, etc.) may be found on the Sphynx cat’s skin. Sphynx cats are considered as one of the most expensive cat breeds in the world. Known for their angular faces, big ears, and smooth, hairless bodies, this popular pedigreed cat could cost you anywhere around $300 to $3000 , depending on its quality. Sphynx cats are among the most loving and friendly cats . … They are gentle, easygoing, and good with kids, dogs, and other cats. The flip side of all that friendliness is that they need companionship. This breed does not like being left alone, and they have a desperate need for attention.

1 Like

Haha) yes, funny jokes)

Hmm… Interesting) thank you for information)

1 Like

Anytime, anywhere :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The info is a pleasure, please do not ask me for the $3 000 to buy one :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Foxy

3 Likes