Luchik

Ummmmm… okay now.

Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Foxy has bipolar personality disorder and now she has an exacerbation and everything is falling out of her hands and it pisses her off. Did you notice how badly she played today?

The most important thing is to keep playing… Every person goes through circumstances

Yes… But now foxy can’t doing nothing

This is unfortunate… my heart is with her :rose: :rose: :heart:

1 Like

Well, nobody’s perfect… manshrug

1 Like

Things will work out as long as she knows she is still cared about. :hugs:

2 Likes

What a lovely comment…and so very, very true.

1 Like

She plays very well. It’s nice to get a window into into your life. Thank you very much! Hope she will feel better soon. We support Foxy, let her know that!

1 Like

And that’s right:)

1 Like

Thank you all very much for your support.

1 Like

Thank you))))

Thank you… Really, thank you…)

You are more than welcome to mine. I have enjoyed watching all of you guys associated with both apartments. Between the 2, there really have been some great moments.

1 Like

if i was running this site a lot of people would go

please let her know there are folks out here who enjoy her appearance on VHTV…

1 Like

some great moments for sure David

She wasn’t that bad, to be honest. We’ve all been there with good days and bad days, ups and downs. Tomorrow is another day.

1 Like

Thank you all for your support, guys. Foxy is pleased to know that she is accepted for what she is on this site. You all say the right and wise things. But sometimes Foxy feels bad… Just bad… At such a time, nothing can help her. But Foxy knows that tomorrow will be a new day and that she is loved and wants her to live on. Only these things still keep Foxy in this world)

4 Likes

Well I hope playing music does help her a bit. Maybe they should get a cat too? A____ls often have a very positive effect on people when they feel sad.

1 Like