Otto & Lola

11 Likes

One of my favourite apartments. Love Lola wow! Can anyone explain the relation of the other guy we see in the house? He seems to be sort of flirty with Lola but nothing ever happens?

7 Likes

Just teasing for the viewers. The other guy (Yan) is sometimes with other girls…

3 Likes

Ahh I see.

But I’m assuming they have an open relationship as I see the video of Lola and the elderly guy? Or was he a paid interaction?

5 Likes

Not sure. They are some kind of swingers but I also think they sometimes invite people to fuck for money

3 Likes

well, i dont know exactli whats happen sometimes. I love this Appartment so much. Allways something happens…now the Girl is drunk, she went out with her GF for Party…

1 Like

I Just wish Yan wouldn’t wear his underwear (or anything else) so often!:slight_smile: I realise he is often naked but still, I wish to see this even more than we do at the moment!

7 Likes

I hope yan gets his own place so he can bring back girls whenever and hope still comes around:)

5 Likes

8 Likes

Did you know if Lola & otto leave the project where he changes apartment? because on the webcams they do the cartons

Good to see that the lovely Yan is back in the apartment. :slight_smile: Still mostly clothed when I last looked though! :frowning:

Hopefully they stay on project. Apartment I watch 90% of time.

3 Likes

I noticed they are packing. Are they planning to leave to site or just relocation? @team

2 Likes

Maybe just a holiday? I wonder if they will all go there and leave the apartment empty (and therefore maybe offline) whilst they are away.

2 Likes

there is boxes in the kitchen

1 Like

Ah OK, well in that case, maybe they do have longer term plans. Let’s see what happens. I have enjoyed watched Otto and Yan, in particular so I hope they don’t leave.

1 Like

same. yan brings in some extremly good looking girls and keeps hope around one lucky dude

It’s Yan himself and his tendency to be naked quite often (not naked enough though, more recently, in my opinion) that I have enjoyed! :slight_smile: :blush:

When You Realize Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

2 Likes