Lola and Otto

I KNOW that I will be trolled and told “well, if you don’t like it leave…” or something to this effect.

Well, this is exactly what I’ll be doing in 6 days’ time when my current premium membership expires.

I had promised that no Lola means I’m going.

I’ve looked at all the other, almost ALL (with a boring exception or two) realms, and have not found anything more interesting than watching the cats, dogs and rabbits, albeit so briefly, because I have a dog and a cat, and I don’t need VHTV for that.

The apartments are invariably so messy and ugly with residents who would not even get a minute of my time in real life.

And I don’t, for one second, believe Lola left to start a family. NOT FOR ONE SECOND.

After all, this is what a moderator had said in response to my question about a statement the moderator had earlier left: “I’m sorry you lost your favorite people. This is life. The life of VHTV. The life here is the end of the story of VHTV + Otta & Lola. As much as we adore seeing people fall in love with participants and join their life, we got a very clear message from them of not willing to communicate with us in a civil manner”.

(by the way, I had responded to the outrageous insinuations about the love part…of people I have never met or talked to)

Yes, this is life.

But I do keep my promise: NO LOLA , NO MONEY FOR VHTV.

This is life as well. Six more days to get her back (doubt you will).

So in six days, this is it. I will not be renewing my premium subscription, certainly not to watch dogs and cats…and mine, are most certainly a million times more fun in real life than those on VHTV.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Otto & Lola