Logging on to forum

I have the forum page bookmarked on my browser so it takes me directly to the page to log in. Problem that I am having since VHTV has redesigned their site some it still lets me go to the same page and log in but then goes to another page to click forum then to log in tab and click that before going to forum. Is anyone else having this problem just a rant for answers

1 Like

Dass Problem ist bekannt wie viele andere auch aber VHT tut nichts dagegen

2 Likes

yeah its very annoying

I bookmarked it and I just click on it I’m right on vhtv…

@loungermans

Habe das Problem, dass ich von der VHTV -Seite ins Forum gehe und mich anmelde dort, dass ich jedesmal auf die dashboard-Seite geleitet werde. Habe es support gemeldet. man bat mich über F12 über Console ein Protokoll zu schicken. War vor einigen Tagen, hab nichts mehr gehört vom support

Me too sent them videos of how i open VHTV log in and so on and the console and nothing. Still getting logged out.

1 Like

you are correct you go to the log in page but after you sign in it takes you to a different page then back to forum page asking to log in again

that is exactly what is happening to me

1 Like

what browser do you use ? have you tried to register?

I use mozilla firefox and also read that some other people are having the same problem

I use firefox anyway I was hoping to help you but it was no use… sorry I can’t help you…

its not ur fault its the new design that vhtv has installed

2 Likes

I was hoping to help you as much as I could…